This is the Tech Cafe
New event! DSPE and Mikrocentrum are organizing this event together on April 28. This first edition of this informal meeting starts at 15:30 at its Veldhoven location.
Joining this event click here
A Tech Cafe should of course not be missing in the ‘clubhouse’ for the high-tech and manufacturing industry. It is the place to make new contacts in a casual way and to spar about tech topics while enjoying a drink and ‘bitterbal’.
The first Tech Cafe edition focuses on the Robot’s quest for the high-tech and manufacturing industry
We immediately kick off the first Tech Cafe with a quest, namely that of the robot for the high-tech and manufacturing industry. Sit down with one of the five experts present and together discuss questions such as:
- Why do you choose a robot?
- What does it take to integrate a robot into a production environment?
- How can a robot quickly adapt to changing tasks?
- What can self-learning robots do for you?
The experts you can meet in the Tech Cafe
- Heico Sandee, Smart Robotics (CTO and founder)
- Mark Stappers, Fontys University of Applied Sciences (teacher/researcher)
- Wouter Kuijpers, Eindhoven University of Technology (program officer)
- Martin van der Have, ABB Robotics (sales & marketing manager)
- Ph.D. candidate (to be announced)
The Tech Cafe is a joint undertaking of DSPE and Mikrocentrum.
Date 28 April, 15:30-18:00 h
Location Mikrocentrum, De Run 1115, 5503 LD Veldhoven