The Dutch Society for Precision Engineering (DSPE) is a professional community for precision engineers: from scientists to craftsmen, employed from laboratories to workshops, from multinationals to small companies and universities.
Welcome to the community of precision engineers
Dutch Society for Precision Engineering DSPE is an independent professional branch organisation for precision engineers based in the Netherlands since 1954. DSPE is an unique community for stimulating professional contact and sharing knowledge & passion in the field of precision engineering. The DSPE community has a high diversity: from scientists to craftsmen, employed from laboratories to workshops, from multinationals to small companies and universities.
What makes membership of DSPE unique
- The only community in the field of precision engineering in the Netherlands with its own journal Mikroniek.
- Active since 1954!
- Members receive six times a year a free journal Mikroniek (international magazine on precision enginering). Every new member gets free editorial publicity in Mikroniek.
- Networking events with others in the profession, such few times a year Precision in Business (PiB) day, the two-yearly Optics & Opto-Mechanics week and the two-yearly DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics.
- Special Interest Groups on Optics and Opto-Mechatronics and Thermomechanics.
- Member benefits at fairs, conferences and for training programmes, such as the five-day Opto-Mechatronics Summer School, LiS Academy Summer School on the manufacturability of metal precision components, Precision Fair and High-Tech Systems event.Four Awards for promoting precision engineering.
- Four Awards for promoting precision engineering.
- Young Precision Network for engineers, who just started their working career and want to build a network.
- CPE program
Joining the DSPE
If you are interested in joining the DSPE, you can download the form below.Download registration form
If you would like to ask a question, feel free to use the contact form.
The April issue of Mikroniek features the theme of thermal control. Today, thermomechanics is crucial for successfully designing precision systems, especially optical systems – DSPE runs a Special Interest Group...Read more