The Dutch Society for Precision Engineering (DSPE) is a professional community for precision engineers: from scientists to craftsmen, employed from laboratories to workshops, from multinationals to small companies and universities.
What makes membership of DSPE unique
- The only community in the field of precision engineering in the Netherlands with its own journal Mikroniek.
- Active since 1954!
- Members receive six times a year a free journal Mikroniek (international magazine on precision enginering). Every new member gets free editorial publicity in Mikroniek.
- Networking events with others in the profession, such few times a year Precision in Business (PiB) day, the two-yearly Optics & Opto-Mechanics week and the two-yearly DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics.
- Special Interest Groups on Optics and Opto-Mechatronics and Thermomechanics.
- Member benefits at fairs, conferences and for training programmes, such as the five-day Opto-Mechatronics Summer School, LiS Academy Summer School on the manufacturability of metal precision components, Precision Fair and High-Tech Systems event.Four Awards for promoting precision engineering.
- Four Awards for promoting precision engineering.
- Young Precision Network for engineers, who just started their working career and want to build a network.
- CPE program
Joining the DSPE
If you are interested in joining the DSPE, you can download the form below.Download registration form
If you would like to ask a question, feel free to use the contact form.
The April issue of Mikroniek features the theme of thermal control. Today, thermomechanics is crucial for successfully designing precision systems, especially optical systems – DSPE runs a Special Interest Group...Read more