Joining the DSPE
If you are interested in joining the DSPE, please contact us by email or by the contact form below for more information.
WHAT A MEMBERSHIP OF THE DSPE BRINGS YOU
- You will be part of the DSPE community by which you will more easily receive information about your profession
- Six times a year you and your collaegues will receive Mikroniek, the international precision engineering journal
- Invitation to join Precision in Business days, Special Interest Group meetings about e.g. Thermomechanics, Optics and Optomechatronics and Knowledge Days on Vacuum and Contamination.
- Exclusively for members the two-yearly DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics and the Optics Week
- Your young precision engineer can join the Young Precision Network
You can also download the registration flyer.
The forthcoming Mikroniek issue, click here for a first impression, will appear on 16 September. In part dedicated to the DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics, it comprises the conference programme,...Read more
The June issue of Mikroniek, click here for a first impression, features the theme of Precision Mechatronics. In part dedicated to the fourth DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics, it comprises...Read more
First Belgian winner of Dutch design engineering award At the seventeenth edition of the Precision Fair, held on 15 and 16 November in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, DSPE (Dutch Society...Read more