Joining the DSPE
If you are interested in joining the DSPE, please contact us by email or by the contact form below for more information.
WHAT A MEMBERSHIP OF THE DSPE BRINGS YOU
- You will be part of the DSPE community by which you will more easily receive information about your profession
- Six times a year you and your collaegues will receive Mikroniek, the international precision engineering journal
- Invitation to join Precision in Business days, Special Interest Group meetings about e.g. Thermomechanics, Optics and Optomechatronics and Knowledge Days on Vacuum and Contamination.
- Exclusively for members the two-yearly DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics and the Optics Week
- Your young precision engineer can join the Young Precision Network
You can also download the registration flyer.
The course focuses on the mechanical and mechatronic design for optical systems and is intended for mechanical, mechatronic and optical engineers involved in optomechanical system design.Read more