Precision Fair 2019
On 13 and 14 November 2019, the successful Precision Fair takes place. This event is free accessible and takes place at NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven. The meeting point...
About this event
On 13 and 14 November 2019, the successful Precision Fair takes place.
This event is free accessible and takes place at NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven.
The meeting point for Precision technology in the Netherlands.
On the Precision Fair, you will find the latest developments on:
Machines and tools for extremely accurate material handling
Materials (composites, ceramics, glass, metals)
Measuring machines and tools
Motion control & piezo components
Precision Machine Design & Mechatronics
Visit DSPE at stand 275 (with baristomaker near our stand for the best coffee!).
Get inspired by…
- New technologies, solutions and products
- An exposition of more than 300 specialized companies and knowledge institutions
- Congress with more than 50 innovative and inspiring lectures in the field of measuring, among others, micro-editing, motion control and engineering.
- Presentations by the Big Sciences, CERN, ITER, ESS etc.
- International Meet & Match Event
The December issue of Mikroniek, click here for a first impression, features the theme of astronomical instruments. The coverage includes two of the world’s super telescopes that are currently under...Read more
The December issue of Mikroniek, click here for a first impression, features the theme of ‘Precision in Agro’ and includes articles on the research at famous agricultural knowledge institutes such...Read more
Frank de Groot, senior engineer at Tegema, has been awarded the Bronze ECP2 certificate. He achieved this by following a number of courses that have been certified in the ECP2...Read more