Precision Fair 2019
On 13 and 14 November 2019, the successful Precision Fair takes place. This event is free accessible and takes place at NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven. The meeting point...
About this event
On 13 and 14 November 2019, the successful Precision Fair takes place.
This event is free accessible and takes place at NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven.
The meeting point for Precision technology in the Netherlands.
On the Precision Fair, you will find the latest developments on:
Machines and tools for extremely accurate material handling
Materials (composites, ceramics, glass, metals)
Measuring machines and tools
Motion control & piezo components
Precision Machine Design & Mechatronics
Visit DSPE at stand 275 (with baristomaker near our stand for the best coffee!).
Get inspired by…
- New technologies, solutions and products
- An exposition of more than 300 specialized companies and knowledge institutions
- Congress with more than 50 innovative and inspiring lectures in the field of measuring, among others, micro-editing, motion control and engineering.
- Presentations by the Big Sciences, CERN, ITER, ESS etc.
- International Meet & Match Event
PECM (precision electrochemical machining) is a way of removing metal using an electrochemical process. PECM is generally used for manufacturing complex or difficult-to-machine parts in large series. Common applications include...Read more
During the 18th edition of the Precision Fair, the Wim van der Hoek Award 2018 was presented under the auspices of the DSPE (Dutch Society for Precision Engineering). The prize...Read more
De Wim van der Hoek Award – ook wel Constructeursprijs genoemd – werd in 2006 ingesteld ter gelegenheid van de tachtigste verjaardag van nestor in de constructieprincipes Wim van der...Read more