MATLAB EXPO 2019
One of our members is organising MATLAB EXPO in Eindhoven. You will learn about the latest product capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®, exchange ideas, and share successful case studies. ...
About this event
One of our members is organising MATLAB EXPO in Eindhoven. You will learn about the latest product capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®, exchange ideas, and share successful case studies.
• Examples and best practices from leading MathWorks customers in Benelux, such as Atlas Copco, Lightyear, ASML, 3T, KPMG Luxembourg, and University of Twente
• Technical sessions on the latest capabilities for deep learning and Model-Based Design as enablers for digital transformation
• Master classes and tips and tricks on the latest software development practices and simulation-based design automation
• Women in Tech networking session
• Exhibition and networking area with interactive demonstrations of the latest technologies from MathWorks and its partners
More information and registration
Participation is free but registration is required.
040-Congress & Events – Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
5644 RL Eindhoven
In recent years, systems engineering (SE) is becoming more important in the Dutch high-tech equipment industry. Increasing system complexity and increasing team sizes put more emphasis on the explicit coordination...Read more
In the semiconductor industry, Moore’s law comes with increasing and complex demands and the need for advanced process control metrology. Nearfield Instruments fulfils these needs with their high-throughput scanning probe...Read more
This website was developed by a group of people, passionate about Thermo-Mechanics. They contributed their free time to writing and reviewing the content and building the website. If there are...Read more