MATLAB EXPO 2019
One of our members is organising MATLAB EXPO in Eindhoven. You will learn about the latest product capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®, exchange ideas, and share successful case studies. ...
About this event
One of our members is organising MATLAB EXPO in Eindhoven. You will learn about the latest product capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®, exchange ideas, and share successful case studies.
• Examples and best practices from leading MathWorks customers in Benelux, such as Atlas Copco, Lightyear, ASML, 3T, KPMG Luxembourg, and University of Twente
• Technical sessions on the latest capabilities for deep learning and Model-Based Design as enablers for digital transformation
• Master classes and tips and tricks on the latest software development practices and simulation-based design automation
• Women in Tech networking session
• Exhibition and networking area with interactive demonstrations of the latest technologies from MathWorks and its partners
More information and registration
Participation is free but registration is required.
040-Congress & Events – Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
5644 RL Eindhoven
This summer, four people were awarded a Bronze certificate from ECP2, a European certified precision engineering course programme that is a collaboration between euspen and DSPE.Read more
Measuring nanoparticles becomes increasingly important in healthcare, pharmacology, and environmental sciences, but measuring and obtaining relevant information from single nanoparticles requires cutting-edge technology.Read more