Gas Bearing Workshop 2023
The Gas Bearing Workshop is aimed at creating a platform for the gas bearing community.
About this event
Experts in gas bearings are going to present new applications and leading edge R&D – there will be space and time for discussion and personal contacts. The Gas Bearing Workshop is a cooperation of the Dutch Society for Precision Engineering (DSPE) and the VDE VDI Society for Microelectronics, Microsystems and Precision Engineering GMM.
The following speakers will be happy to provide you with expert knowledge
- Joep Nijssen, ASML, The Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Robert Liebich, Technische Universtität Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Federico Colombo, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Dr. Duc Ha, Omega Dot Ltd., United Kingdom
- Prof. Jürg Schiffmann, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Drew Devitt, New Way Airbearings, USA/ The Netherlands
Click here for more information about this event.
GermanyCourtyard Hotel Düsseldorf, Germany
Philips Research, the once famous NatLab, was a breeding ground for unexpected ideas and solutions. Innovation was stimulated there as people from different disciplines could spontaneously meet and catch up.Read more