Gas Bearing Workshop 2023
The Gas Bearing Workshop is aimed at creating a platform for the gas bearing community.
About this event
Experts in gas bearings are going to present new applications and leading edge R&D – there will be space and time for discussion and personal contacts. The Gas Bearing Workshop is a cooperation of the Dutch Society for Precision Engineering (DSPE) and the VDE VDI Society for Microelectronics, Microsystems and Precision Engineering GMM.
The following speakers will be happy to provide you with expert knowledge
- Joep Nijssen, ASML, The Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Robert Liebich, Technische Universtität Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Federico Colombo, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Dr. Duc Ha, Omega Dot Ltd., United Kingdom
- Prof. Jürg Schiffmann, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Drew Devitt, New Way Airbearings, USA/ The Netherlands
Click here for more information about this event.
GermanyCourtyard Hotel Düsseldorf, Germany
The organizing committee invites you to submit a short abstract for a 20 minutes presentation and publication in the conference proceedings. Note that due to the limited number of presentations, it may be necessary to change the status from paper…Read more
This symposium is intended for engineers and architects participating in or interested in the design and building of optical hardware. It is a great moment to network, to meet technical peers, and to visit the expo.Read more