DSPE Optics and Optomechanics Week 2017
• 23 October – DSPE Optics and Optomechanics Symposium + Fair • 24 October – Demonstration Day at Fraunhofer Institute • 24 – 25 October – Course Optomechanics of Dan Vukobratovich•...
About this event
• 23 October – DSPE Optics and Optomechanics Symposium + Fair
• 24 October – Demonstration Day at Fraunhofer Institute
• 24 – 25 October – Course Optomechanics of Dan Vukobratovich
• 24 – 26 October – SMETHODS+ Trainings and Hands-on Practice on Optical Design and Simulation
In 2013 we had the first bi-annual Optics and Optomechanics event in Eindhoven. In 2015 we had the OpticsWeek in Delft. More than 250 precision engineers joint both events. To extend the community to abroad, we have chosen to organize it in Aachen Germany and to involve German parties to the event. Representatives from acknowledged German industry and institutes are involved.
In complex engineering problems, particularly with multiphysics, the multitude of boundary conditions quickly becomes too much for a single engineer to oversee. At the same time, the maturing of Additive...Read more
The February issue of Mikroniek features the theme of high-tech systems. The cover story by Nearfield Instruments (NFI) is about the agile systems engineering approach towards high-throughput 3D metrology equipment...Read more
The forthcoming Mikroniek issue, click here for a first impression, will appear on 1 July. It is in part dedicated to mechatronic system design & control, featuring a treatise on...Read more