Symposium 'From Measuring to Knowledge'
12 October 2017
Especially for alumni of the Leidse instrumentmakers School (LiS),
14.00 - 18.30
1) Jan Sturre of Heidenhain with "Direct position feedback versus indirect position feedback"
2) Frans-Peter d'Hooghe of Mitutoyo with "Coordinates measuring machine and Industrie 4.0"
3) Wiebe Heidema of Össur met "Measuring is knowing: the human brain"
4) Xander Janssen of VDL Enabling Technologies Group Eindhoven with "Knowledge leads to more specific measuring: the measuring of submicron phenomena with the largest instruments of the world"
5) Marijn van Veghel of VSL Dutch Metrology Institute with "Reliable metrology for industrial sensing"
Leidse instrumentmakers School
Registration (required) via email@example.com