Optics Week 2015
Successful DSPE Optics Week 2015
28 September – DSPE Optics and Optomechatronics Symposium + Fair
29 - 30 September - Course Optomechanics of Dan Vukobratovich
29 - 30 September, 1 and 2 October - SMETHODS+ Trainings and Hands-on Practice on Optical Design and Simulation
A unique collaboration by Dutch and international organisations. This week brings you outstanding speakers and lecturers from semicon to medical, from industry to academia, from Europe and abroad, teaching you about the details and latest trends.
October 7, 2013 we had the first bi-annual Optics and Optomechatronics event in Eindhoven. More than 150 precision engineers joint this event.
• Prof.dr. Paul Urbach, sectionleader Optical Delft University of Technology, president European Optical Society EOS
• Dr. Stefan Bäumer, Principal Scientist Optics Department TNO
• Cor Ottens, Msc., Group Manager Opto Mechanics Sources ASML, Board member Dutch Society for Precision Engineering DSPE, chairman DSPE Special Interest Group Optics and Opto-Mechatronics
• Ir. Pieter Kappelhof MBA, Department manager Development Hittech Group, vice-president Dutch Society for Precision Engineering DSPE
• Dr. ir. Hans Krikhaar, director Hurli, president Dutch Society for Precision Engineering DSPE